Here’s the thing...
As crazy as it sounds, all these problems are very “solvable.”
That’s because they all revolve around one central solution:
Getting better clients.
Now, before you say, “Duh!” ... hear me out. Because there’s an important lesson here. And it’s not as obvious as it sounds.
When you land progressively better clients ... most of your business problems start to go away.
Think about it...
- Want to put an end to the feast-or-famine cycle? Get better clients (and more of them!).
- Want to command higher fees? Get better clients.
- Want to attract better prospects? And want more of these prospects to convert to clients? Position yourself to get better clients to come to YOU.
- Want prospects to get back to you with a decision faster? Go after better clients.
- Want to cut back your workload without sacrificing your income? Get better clients
First, you need a roadmap. You need a proven process to guide you.
I’m not going to overwhelm you with 2,893 hours of training and 5,274 articles.
Instead, I’m going to give you a specific curriculum based on your assessment results. As well as a process for putting these ideas into action... and getting tangible results.
You’ll find the process to be very simple. I created it by carefully observing my own freelance business. As well as the business of thousands of freelance professionals. And seeing what worked and didn’t work (and why!).
The information also needs to be easily consumable and straightforward to implement. That’s why I’ve structured (and formatted) the execution plans the way I have. Because I understand that for you to benefit from them, you have to go through them first.
And you won’t do that if the training is too long-winded. Or if you can’t skim the material or review it easily. Or if it’s in a format you don’t like.